Saturday, June 10, 2006

i loved you once, but i hate you now..

at times we were the best of friends, the worst of enemies and the greatest of lovers. we were made for each other you told me. we would always be together, you would always be by my side, to wipe away my tears when i cried.

at first i denied the fact that people as young as us could be in love. but then as the time we spent together increased, you showed me how wrong i was. i believed that you were someone that i would be willing to share the rest of my life with.

i slap myself now for being so clueless and for forgetting the most important lesson that my mother had always taught me, a guy would do and say anything to be your first, she was right.

i loved you once, but i hate you now, i will never forget how you used & treated me. but now as i look back, i have to thank you for showing me how wrong i was to love someone as useless like you. thank you.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So right on! Stick to your morals!

christine said...

even when you dont think it at the moment...MOTHER is always right!! lol